How to Cook Banana Bread
Pudding Pudding is generally made for desserts, as is banana bread pudding. Same as the name banana bread pudding, the ingredients are made from jelly, plain bread, bananas and others.
How to Cook Banana Bread Pudding
This banana bread pudding taste turns out to be very delicious and delicious. Consists of appropriate and precise preparations. Because it has a delicious taste, this banana bread pudding can be used as a banquet for you with family or friends at home.
Then how to cook it and also the following pudding preparations are quite easy and almost the same as the pudding that is usually made. It is the same as mixing the ingredients and then boiling while stirring throughout until boiling.
Then lift it and then pour it into the mold, and let it cool and become solid. If you want to know the complete recipe, this time we will discuss how to cook banana bread pudding recipe.
Let us see what ingredients are needed as well as the steps for making delicious banana bread pudding below.
The recipe required for banana bread pudding:
- 5 pieces of plain bread
- 350 ml of liquid milk
- 2 bananas
- 3 chicken eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine and 1 tablespoon unsalted (thawed)
- raisins to taste
- Cinnamon powder to taste
Then step to cook it:
- First you shred the white bread according to your wishes, then mix with liquid milk, stir until evenly distributed and the bread is crushed.
- Next, add the beaten chicken eggs, stir until evenly distributed.
- Then add the raisins as well as the mashed banana, stir again until everything is evenly distributed.
- Give sugar stir until blended and sugar dissolves.
- Add the melted butter and butter, stir until evenly distributed throughout.
- Take a place that is not on the heat, spread with butter and pour the mixture over it.
- Next sprinkle the cinnamon powder on top then put it in a heated steamer.
- To steam for about 30 minutes then remove from heat and let it cool first.
- Dizzy banana bread cake is ready to be enjoyed. Good luck