Pancakes with Teflon
We can make delicious snacks to enjoy the evening with family, moms, one of these snacks is pancakes. The delicious taste is perfect for accompanying family gatherings while drinking tea or coffee.
If you have made pancakes before, you will not be surprised by this Teflon pancake. This ingredient made from wheat flour is sufficient as a substitute for dinner, if you don't want to eat heavy. Pancake calories are almost the same as bread in general.
Okay, let's just try to make Pancakes with Teflon at home without lingering.
Teflon pancake ingredients:
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 400 ml of liquid milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 25 grams of butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 pieces of chocolate
- 200 ml of water
- 50 grams of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
How to make pancakes with teflon:
- To make pancakes with Teflon is easy, first prepare a bowl to make the dough. mix flour, baking powder, sugar, eggs and salt. stir until evenly distributed.
- Once evenly distributed, add melted butter to the dough, then stir again until evenly distributed. set aside.
- Prepare Teflon, and heat it over low heat. take the dough of approximately 1 tablespoon, and pour it into the Teflon, flatten. back and forth pancakes until cooked, then place on a flat plate. do this until all the dough runs out.
- After that, mama can make the fruit sauce, can be with strawberry fruit sauce or mango fruit sauce, chocolate is also okay.
- Prepare a pan, then add the chocolate, cornstarch, water, salt and sugar. Cook until the chocolate melts. stir then remove and chill.
- So, Pancake uses Teflon with chocolate sauce. Good luck and enjoy ya mama.