Black Pepper Fillet Chicken Recipe
Even though this year we very rarely explore the outside world, and many people have been affected by the economy during the Covid pandemic, we still have to be active and innovative. One of them is selling at home online.
Selling from this house can vary, mama can also be a blog writer, selling online or offline. Well, here the tour will provide tips for selling from home by making a variety of culinary dishes that are easy to make but have high economic value.
Like making this Chicken Fillet for example. Mama can sell at prices ranging from $5 per portion. Chicken fillets with oyster sauce variants are very popular with the public. The materials and tools used are not too difficult.
For spices such as peppers, broccoli and flavorings, mama can make delicious chicken fillets from home. Well, if you are curious about this one recipe, let's take a look at the following travel tips.
- 300 g chicken fillet
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 50 g onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp black pepper, crushed slightly finely
- 1 tsp ground red chilies
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 100ml Japanese soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice / lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- coriander leaves
- Wash the chicken already prepared earlier mama, then cut into fillets. (If you want to get the delicious taste of chicken fillets, use the chicken fillets and the skin).
- Prepare a container, and mix all the marinades such as black pepper, red chili powder, oyster sauce, soy sauce, lemon, salt, sugar and coriander leaves. stir the marinated ingredients until evenly distributed.
- Combine the chicken fillets that Mama prepared earlier in the marinated seasoning container, stir until evenly distributed and let stand for about 60 minutes.
- Prepare a non-stick skillet and heat the oil over medium heat, add the garlic and onions, stir, stir-fry until it smells good.
- Put the marinated chicken fillet in the pan, fry until it changes color. While waiting for the chicken to cook, cover the pan so that it is evenly heated.
- So the chicken fillet of black pepper is really delicious. Serve with warm white rice and a sprinkling of coriander leaves. Good luck and enjoy ya moms.