Make a sponge cake with minimal ingredients
sponge cake is a snack that can be used as a dessert or simply enjoyed with tea in the morning. Generally, sponge cake has a soft and sticky texture in the mouth. That unique sensation was felt when I first ate it.
However, when making this sponge cake, the method is easy. The trouble is, if the dose is not balanced, stir less, until the small thing is like when it's grilled. Makes the cake, not textured, rough, and uncomfortable on the tongue.
So, how do you make a good cake? The following tips will provide you with making cakes. Not only tips, here will also share how to make sponge cake, but with minimal ingredients.
The cake that will be made this time is cake with pandan flavor. Pandan taste is the best, when juxtaposed with cake. The cake will be more flavorful and bright.
Just get to the ingredients.
- 2 eggs. (Use good quality chicken eggs, so that later they are not runny)
- 6 tablespoons of sugar (Can be 4 tablespoons if you don't like it sweet and can be 8 if you want it sweet, but a balanced dose is 6 spoons)
- 6 tablespoons of flour (Must be the same as a spoon. Do not scoop too much flour)
- SP 1/2 teaspoon
- Pinch of baking soda (Approximately what matters, just a pinch)
- Pandan flavor
- 6 tablespoons cooking oil (fresh cooking oil)
- Meses to taste
After all the ingredients are ready, now is the time to prepare the tools.
- 2 pans (One for mixing ingredients, the other for baking)
- Grill (Can use a steamer pan)
- Put the ingredients, namely eggs, sugar, SP, baking soda into the pan. After that, mix on medium speed until all the ingredients are mixed and bright white.
- When it's white, add the flour, oil and pandan flavor.
- Mixer again until well blended.
- When done, lightly grease the second pan with oil. It could also be butter.
- Remove the dough and start baking. Bake over medium heat.
- When it feels ripe, remove and give topping sprinkles.
How? Economical and very easy, right?