Sauteed Mushroom Ear Mustard
This dish menu is perfect for those of you who want to live a healthy life but still feel delicious menu offerings. This recipe for sauteed cabbage ear mushrooms can be served for 4 servings with a cooking time range of 25 minutes. So the manufacturing process is really simple and hassle-free.
In order for the results of your cooking to be healthier, you should choose mustard greens that are still fresh, not rotten, and not runny. Next, wash it using running water so that the dirt is really gone. In addition, do not sauté too long so that the natural sweetness is not lost.
As a complement, you can serve it with ear mushrooms so that the texture is even more flavorful. Choose ear mushrooms which are dark reddish brown in color with a chewy texture inside. To clean it, cut off the bottom and wash it using running water to remove the dirt. Also, don't forget to soak the mushroom pieces in water so that the texture is a little soft.
Furthermore, to improve the taste to make it even more delicious, don't forget to add sesame oil at the end of the cooking process after turning the stove off. The aroma is absolutely delicious and guaranteed to have everyone hooked! For more details, please see the recipe below:
- 400 g of chicory which has been cut into 5 cm.
- 50 grams of dry ear mushrooms that have been soaked in water, then sliced according to taste. To make it more delicious, it's best to slice it thinly or into squares so that it tastes like meat.
- 100 grams of thinly sliced beef sukiyaki. So that the taste of the meat can be mixed with other ingredients.
- 2 red chilies, sliced oblique.
- 3 finely chopped garlic cloves.
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon sugar.
- 1 tablespoon of beef flavored instant broth.
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil for sauteing.
- 100 ml of water.
How to Make Sauteed Ear Mushrooms
- Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan, then saute the garlic until it smells good and is tempting.
- Add beef, mustard greens, chilies, beef broth, water, and mushrooms while stirring until everything is well blended and the beef is cooked. Because if it's not flat, it will affect the taste of all these ingredients.
- Wait until the vegetables are cooked then add the sesame oil and stir for a while, then remove from heat. Now the recipe for sauteed cabbage ear mushrooms is ready to serve while it's still warm.
So, that was a simple recipe for sauteed cabbage ear mushrooms that is suitable for welcoming the weekend. With this simple dish, the food menu at home will be healthier because it is equipped with various kinds of healthy vegetables.