Bread Rolls Shredded
Like rice, potatoes, pasta and other cereals, bread is also a food that contains an energy source. Bread is included in the carbohydrate food group that should be consumed 1/3 of the diet.
This food product is made from wheat flour fermented with baker's yeast added with other developing ingredients and processed by baking. Bread can be said to be a conventional biotechnology product because of the fermentation process that utilizes microorganisms.
The recipe this time TOPWISATA will make a filling snack made from bread fed with animal protein in the form of shredded beef which is suitable for online learning companions for children at home.
Shredded is one of the most popular processed meat products in the country. The delicious taste and high energy content make shredded shredded even more popular. When you want to make snacks, shredded can also be counted on to complete the snack filling as will be made in this article. Come on, let's prepare the ingredients.
- 10 pieces of plain bread without the edges
- Shredded beef to taste
- Grated cheddar cheese to taste
- 1 egg beaten off
- Margarine to taste
- 1 tsp dry parsley, can be replaced with dry oregano
- 1 tsp roasted sesame (optional)
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp chili sauce (optional)
- 2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- Combine all the spread sauce in a small bowl, then set aside.
- Flatten the white bread by rolling it until it is slightly thin. Brush 1 side of the bread with the spread sauce.
- Fill with grated cheese and shredded, then roll the bread. Press the ends of the bread so that it doesn't come off.
- Beat eggs in a container, season with salt and pepper. Add the roasted sesame seeds and parsley then beat again until all is well combined.
- Brush all surfaces of the bread rolls with egg dough using a brush or you can also dip the whole part of the roll into the egg mixture and then drain. Check the gluing / joint of the bread rolls. If it is not sticky, you can add egg spread.
- Melt the margarine in the Teflon, toast the rolls until browned but don't burn them. Starting from the connection, then roll until the whole bread is toasted evenly.
- Dip the end of the roll in the spread sauce and then dip it into the bill. Roll out the shredded until it's neat, serve it on a serving plate and it's ready to eat to accompany online learning at home.
Good luck at home ..