How to Process Beef Roulade
If you have beef ingredients at home, don't just cook it with gravy or coconut milk. You can cook other menu dishes so that your family doesn't get bored of eating them. Beef is easy to process into a wide variety of dishes because it has a delicious taste, as an example of beef rouladen.
How to Process Beef Roulade Recipe Meat
roulette is not only delicious to eat but also rich in nutrients. At this time we will share how to prepare a beef roulade recipe that is easy to make.
In order for the rolade to be solid and not cracked, it would be nice to use deep-fat beef with a little fat. You can use a meat grinder or 2 knives to mash the beef. Let you see the ingredients as well as the steps for processing delicious and easy-to-prepare beef rolade.
Materials needed to prepare beef rolade:
- 2 tablespoons butter for sauteing
- ½ onions, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic (crushed)
- 2 peppers (diced)
- 2 carrots (diced)
- 1 tsp instant curry seasoning
- 2 chicken eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- 260 gr beef
Ingredients used for the sauce:
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ onion (roughly chopped)
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 chopped garlic
- ½ tsp granulated sugar
- 160 ml broth
How to prepare beef rolade:
- First you prepare a clean pan first, give it a little oil then heat it using low heat. If the beef is chopped, then cook until the meat turns cooked. Ripe meat is marked with a brown color. Then turn off the heat, then lift and let it cool.
- In the separated skillet, add a little oil, then add the garlic and onions. Saute until fragrant until the onions are wilted.
- Add curry, paprika, carrots and salt to taste. Mix all ingredients until evenly distributed.
- Don't forget the minced meat that was cooked earlier. Mix again until all ingredients are evenly distributed then you add the fried beef, remove from heat and let it cool.
- After that, take aluminum foil and add a few spoons of food dough for rolade. After that Roll it up and then compact it, you have to lock the edges so that the contents don't spill. Continue to do this until the dough runs out.
- Then the steamer is heated over medium heat until the water is boiling, then you cook the rolade until cooked, with 15 to 25 minutes in pieces.
- For saunas, you prepare butter by melting the butter.
- After that, saute the garlic and onions until fragrant and wilted.
- Give Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, pepper powder, then sugar and salt to taste. Check the taste to suit your wishes.
- Then, add the cooking broth until the sauce thickens and boils. If it is already, turn off the heat, ready to serve the sauce with beef rolade.