Hainam Fish Cuisine
Making dishes on holidays is certainly very exciting, let's try to enjoy Chinese food such as rich dishes, for example the Hainam Fish Team.
Fish that is softly steamed with amazingly delicious spices that will be served for family meals will taste even more special. Check out the recipe below.
Hainam Fish Recipe
The ingredients that you must prepare to cook hainanese fish are as follows:
- 2 fish of 500 gr white snapper
- 2 cm ginger, peeled, cut into matches
- 5 coriander leaves, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 garlic
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of Maggi Seasoning Liquid
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
The steps for cooking are as follows:
- Cover the fish using lime juice, set aside 5 minutes
- Then mix the sesame oil, fish sauce, sugar, with Maggi Seasoning Liquid to a small bowl. Mix evenly
- Put the fish in a heat-resistant container or aluminum foil, then sprinkle with garlic, ginger, and coriander leaves.
- Flush using the sauce mixture. Then, wrap it in aluminum foil.
- Steam for about 15-20 minutes.
The recipe from the hainam fish team you can eat with family or friends out there. And of course this recipe is not only easy, the ingredients you are looking for are not difficult and easy.
Hainanese fish are fish that are usually served in restaurants out there. But during covid like this it is not good to be outside the house too often and even eat outside the house.
Because we are minimizing the spread of the covid virus. The hainam fish itself has protein that is good for your immune condition when you are in a covid state like this.
Besides tasting good, hainam fish is also healthy for the body and maintains our body's nutrition. This recipe from the hainam fish team is a fish recipe that many people rarely know.
Because the process takes a long time even though it's easy to make or process. Therefore the recipe above is a recipe that is quite short and easy.