Chicken Fillet Recipe
Even though this year we very rarely explore the outside world, and many people have been affected by the economy during this covid pandemic, we still have to be active and innovative. One of them is selling at home online.
Selling from this house can be varied, mom can also be a blog writer, sell online or offline. Well, here the tour will provide tips for selling from home by making various culinary dishes that are easy to make but have high economic value.
Like making this Chicken Fillet for example. mama can sell for as little as $ 5 per serving. Chicken fillets with oyster sauce variants are very attractive to the public. The materials and tools used are not too difficult.
For spices such as peppers, broccoli and flavorings, mama can make delicious chicken fillets from home. Well, if you are curious about this one recipe, let's take a look at the following travel tips.
- 300 g chicken fillet
- 1 spring onion, sliced roughly
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 30 g onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- White rice
How to make :
- Wash the chicken that Mama prepared earlier, then cut the fillets into pieces. (If you want to get the delicious taste of chicken fillets, use the chicken fillets and the skin).
- Prepare a container for seasoning such as oyster sauce, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, sesame oil, pepper and salt. stir until evenly distributed, and mix the chicken fillet into the spices, then let stand for 30 minutes. (If you don't make chicken fillets now, and the spices sink in even more, you can store them in the freezer)
- Prepare a non-stick skillet then heat the oil, add the sliced onions and garlic. Saute until it smells good.
- Put the chicken that has been given the spices in the pan, cook until cooked and the spices are absorbed. Remove and serve.
- So just Chicken Fillet with Oyster Sauce at home. Good luck and enjoy ya moms.