Recipe for green chilies sambal ijo padang
Who doesn't know the green sauce recipe for Padang? This chili sauce is not only simple, but also delicious. As it is well known that chili sauce is a side dish that is always served for almost all culinary delights in Indonesia. It feels like any food is incomplete if it is not accompanied by chili sauce.
Eating without chili sauce tastes less impressive for most people in Indonesia. That is why the variety of chili sauce in Indonesia is very large and varied. Starting from tomato sauce, onion chili sauce, green chili sauce, peanut sauce, etc. The various kinds of chili sauce have different flavors and are appetizing.
Especially if you accompany it with grilled fish, fried fish, fried chicken, and fried eggs. It tastes even more delicious when equipped with side dishes like that. Therefore, given the many variations of chili sauce, it wouldn't hurt you to try the green sambal recipe below:
Ingredients and Seasonings
- Large green chilies, 100 gr.
- Green chili as much as 100 gr.
- 4 cloves of red onion.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- 1 green tomato.
- Hot cooking oil, just to taste.
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Salt and sugar to taste.
- Powder flavoring, to taste (according to taste).
How to Make Green Chilies Padang
- Below is a guide to making Green Chilies Padang that is easy, practical, but still delicious, including:
- To make this green chili sauce Padang recipe, you should first steam the ingredients, such as large green chilies, shallots, green bird's eye chilies, tomatoes, and garlic until soft. So that the taste is even more pronounced because the texture is soft when it is smoothed using a pestle.
- Next, blend all the steamed ingredients using a pestle. For this one, it can be smoothed according to taste. Can be mashed until smooth, or coarse is fine too. The most important thing is that it only fits on the tongue so that it tastes even better.
- After all the ingredients are soft, add sugar, salt, hot oil and seasoning to taste. Repeat until everything is completely blended.
- Try the taste, if it's delicious enough, then the green Padang chili sauce menu is ready to be served along with complementary ingredients.
Benefits of Consuming Green Chilies Padang
Green Chilies Padang above has many benefits for the body. Below are the benefits of consuming Padang's typical green chili sauce, including:
- Because green chilies have a high content of antioxidants and a lot, so they can protect themselves from cancer problems (ward off free radicals).
- By consuming it, the immune system increases because it contains lots of vitamin C.
- Green chili sauce can also make your skin healthier. Because besides having vitamin C which can brighten the skin. It turns out that it also contains high vitamin E which can produce natural skin oils. So you can avoid premature aging problems.
- One of the best benefits of green chili sauce is that it can make you avoid and free from diabetes.
The recipe above is very suitable for practice for beginners who are just learning to cook. Apart from being easy and practical, of course the green sauce above can be combined with several other menu variants. For example, like fried fish, warm white rice, fried tempeh, fried eggs, etc. By trying the green Green Chilies recipe above, it is guaranteed that all family members will feel more at home because the dishes are more varied.