Recipe for Tofu Crispy Balado
If you walk around the city, you will definitely find a lot of street vendors or street food. They sell a variety of delicious snacks, ranging from processed bananas, steamed snacks to delicious snacks like Crispy Tofu.
Crispy Tofu is one of the snacks that has a lot of fans. Because this one food can be given a variety of sauces such as hot chili sauce, onion chilies, chili paste and many more are good companions for eating this crispy tofu.
Crispy Tofu is also very suitable for those of you who want to open a business. The materials needed are not too difficult, and the tools used are also very simple. So it is perfect for beginners to start this business.
Tofu Krispi is also relatively affordable, moms, so anyone can buy it and everyone likes it too. If you want to try making Crispy Tofu at home, you can. Here's the recipe.
Tofu Crispy Balado
- 8 squares of tofu (cut into small pieces)
- Balado powder
- Chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of flavoring
- 2 tbsp flour
- Cooking oil
- The first step to making crispy balado tofu that is delicious and can be made for sale is cutting the tofu into cubes or according to your taste.
- Then prepare a container to mix several ingredients such as flour, salt, flavorings. stir until well blended.
- then enter the tofu into the dough container and mix until all surfaces of the tofu are even.
- Get a frying pan and heat the oil over medium heat. Fry the tofu until it turns yellowish, then remove and drain. do this step until everyone knows, mama prepared it all over.
- Prepare a jar or shaker, add enough balado powder. Enter the crispy tofu that has been cooked earlier into the jar to taste. then shake until evenly distributed. Do it until the crispy tofu runs out.
- Tofu Crispy Balado is ready to be served, serve it with mayonnaise plus extra spicy chili sauce too. Good luck and enjoy ya moms.