Caramel is one type of food that is familiar to our ears. This food is a type of cake that has a sweet and delicious taste.
This type of cake is usually served at certain events, such as weddings, and so on.
It could be said that caramel is a type of cake that is not available at any time, but is only available at certain events. For those of you who want to hold an event, you can make it without having to order at the cake shop.
However, with a sweet and delicious taste. Caramel cake is known as a cake that is not too easy to make.
So for beginners who have never made it, you have to really learn and take advantage of the free time to find out how to make caramel cakes. If no one can teach you, you can make this cake in the way we provide below:
Caramel Cake Ingredients
- Prepare eggs as needed
- Prepare sugar, water and butter
- Other ingredients are wheat flour, tapioca flour, vanilla powder, baking powder, cakes, and sweetened condensed milk.
How To Make Delicious Caramel?
- The first way is to melt granulated sugar using a frying pan, don't forget to stir and wait until it's completely liquid.
- After the sugar melts, add water little by little and stir until it boils, then let it cool.
- The next way is to mix several ingredients such as vanilla powder, baking soda, wheat flour, tapioca flour, and baking powder, then filter it.
- Then put the butter and sweetened condensed milk into the container, stirring using a whisk.
- Next take the eggs one by one then beat gently with a whisk.
- After that, mix the flour mixture little by little, add water while stirring.
- After that, put the strained dough into the greased pan.
- Then put it in the preheated oven. Make sure the oven is using medium heat, you can wait for about 1 hour.
- After 1 hour has passed, check for doneness, if it is ripe, remove the caramel cake that has been made and place it in a container that has been prepared beforehand.