Green bean porridge
Mung bean porridge is one type of typical Indonesian food made from the basic ingredients of green beans. This preparation is cooked using water and palm sugar with a bunch of pandan leaves.
Besides having a good taste, the price offered is relatively cheap. This is because the ingredients of green bean pulp are easy to find and can be made easily. Running a business by selling this dish is a positive step that can preserve Indonesian culinary delights.
The benefits that will be obtained are also quite promising. Because, there are many fans of this type of porridge, but the number of sellers is less. Therefore, for those of you who want to run a business selling green bean porridge.
You only need to prepare a few ingredients, as follows:
- Prepare green beans as needed
- Prepare brown sugar to taste
- Other ingredients that need to be prepared are finely chopped, thick coconut milk to taste, 2 pandan leaves and ginger.
How to Make Green Bean Porridge in a Simple Way?
After some of these ingredients have been prepared, then you can make them in the following ways:
- Green beans that have been prepared, make sure to soak in 1 hour. Then boil the green beans with enough water, wait until they are cooked and tender.
- Then boil other ingredients such as brown sugar and granulated sugar using water. Wait for the stew to dissolve and boil.
- Then you can immediately pour the mixed brown sugar and granulated sugar into the green bean cooking water using a filter.
- The next step is to boil the green beans again and don't forget to add the pandan leaves and coconut milk that have been prepared.
- After the ingredients are mixed, add the ginger and salt. Then stir until the coconut milk is foamy.
- Wait until cooked, then take the container as a serving place.
Those are some of the discussions that we can explain about making green bean porridge in a simple way. Hopefully this article can be useful and useful.